RESPONDING TO THE CHALLENGE OF ONLINE PHYSICIAN RATINGS
Download the Special Report
In this special report, NORCAL Group’s risk management experts discuss the pros and cons of responding to negative online comments and lay out three steps to developing a plan of action for responding to them.
- Learn the risks involved with responding to negative online comments.
- See how other medical professionals have put themselves and their practices at risk.
- Learn 3 steps to develop a plan of action for your practice.
1. Lisa Hedges. “How Patients Use Online Reviews.” Software Advice, 2/11/2019. (accessed 9/9/2019)
2. Susanne Madden. “Online Reviews: Payers Are Paying Attention Too.” Physicians Practice, 1/31/2018. (accessed 9/9/2019)
3. Vanguard Communications. “Doctor Complaints Online? Blame Customer Service, Not Doctors’ Care.” (accessed 9/9/2019)
4. “Neurologists Sue for Defamation.” Neurology Today, Vol. 10, Issue 17, p. 1-42. 9/2/2010. (accessed 9/9/2019)
Filed under: Digital Practice, Special Report, Practice Manager, Physician, Physician Ratings, Reputation Management